Club Forum

got a new disco

Create a topic for your vehicle here and let everyone know what you are doing/have done to/with it !
nicks90
Full Name: Nick Clayton

got a new disco

Postby nicks90 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 am

the lovely mrs nicks90 has finally got a new discovery!

well, she will have next saturday when we pick it up.

beautiful dark metallic blue disco 2 td5 ES 7 seater from 4plus4 in leeds.
full service history by 4+4 all its life, waxoyled regularly and has more leather and leccy goodies than you can shake a big stick at. It even has headphones for the kids to plug into the rear stereo ports so they can listen to tapes whilst you listen to the cd player on the harmon kardon sound system!!!

never used for towing (no towbar) and in perfect condition inside and out, and obviously totally rust free.
as part of the deal, they are fitting a full towpack, dog guard and climairs - its then getting a major service, steam clean and re-waxoyl and a full valet. oh and a full mot and warranty.

i was amazed during the test drive... ACE is amazing, no body roll on the corners at all and felt like it was on rails. Superb!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bugger!
Another bloody dent...

davew
Chairman
Full Name: Dave White

Postby davew » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:01 pm

That looks nice, 7 seats = pub transport system ?

nicks90
Full Name: Nick Clayton

Postby nicks90 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:31 pm

you would need to take that up with Sara - its her car, so i couldnt say i will do the pub transport as i doubt i will ever be allowed to drive it!!!
:twisted:
Bugger!

Another bloody dent...

jim
Full Name: James Poulton

Disco

Postby jim » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:40 pm

Hi Nick

Give it six months and beg it off the Mrs. It will make a great trialler, but needs bob tailing first, nice motor! :lol:

Cheers
Jim Poulton :)

Return to “Member's Vehicles”