My RRC Transfer box front output bearing and oil seal need replacing - I reckon the job is easy-peasy: Tell me if I am wrong please!
1. drain TB oil
2. remove front prop
3. in gear and remove prop-flange
4. remove 8 bolts and VC housing complete with VC
5. pry out oil-seal and remove bearing retention circlip.
6. gently persuade the output shaft and VC assembly out of the bearing/housing
8. drift out the bearing from the inside of the casing
9. put it all back together.
Are there any nasty little glitches that I should know about before I start?
Need to know what's broken and maybe how to fix it ? Post here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Copyright © 2018 Yorkshire Off Road Club